Did a lot of poo shoveling today. Tomorrow I am going to cut new roosts for the duplex coop and install them . Hope to move the chickens out of the hoop coop and into their new space.
Rehabbing the rabbit hutches as well. Moved one today, closer to the workshop.

good Monday morning,
I have not been outside since Friday. No need to. too cold and windy..
Today I have PT. One more time after this.
I quit using the cane. concentrating on my balance and stride. I have a slight limp, especially when I first start walking. but after a dozen steps I can stride pretty well.
looking forward to Jan 24. that will be my next surgery,, Right hip..
Hope you also taught the kids how to put the fire out..
.......jiminwisc.......

good Monday morning,
I quit using the cane. concentrating on my balance and stride. I have a slight limp, especially when I first start walking. but after a dozen steps I can stride pretty well.
.......jiminwisc.......
I hobble around when I first get up, that's why I do stretching most mornings....hate to see how I would be after a surgery

good Monday morning,
.......jiminwisc.......
Yeah, I sure did. Two jugs of water and dirt on top.

good.
had PT yesterday. He worked me like a rented mule.. I was sore this morning. My leg swells up around the incision..Ice takes care of it.
today I started Ollie up to put him into the garage. As long as I had him running, I made a pass down the driveway with the grader blade.
before I knew it, I was out there in 15F for over a half an hour. I graded the whole driveway and parking area.. It felt good to be driving Ollie again..
He is tucked inside the garage, now. Waiting for the 3 to 5" of snow we are supposed to get tonight.. The first snow doesn't get plowed. we drive on it to make a hard cover over the granite.. I doubt if this snow will stay. the ground is not frozen yet..
........jiminwisc......

today I started Ollie up to put him into the garage. As long as I had him running, I made a pass down the driveway with the grader blade.
before I knew it, I was out there in 15F for over a half an hour. I graded the whole driveway and parking area.. It felt good to be driving Ollie again..

Don't over-do it!

But do do what makes you feel like yourself again. :)

Back
Top Bottom