Hi all, am busy as can be. Last Saturday Annie fell and fractured a bone in her knee.
Her leg is immobilized so I am doing a lot of running and waiting upon her. She has an appointment on Thursday. will see if she needs to have screws inserted, then.
still waiting for spring. It has snowed four times since we saw the first robin.
Supposed to be only three snowfalls..
......jiminwisc.........
OH no, prayers for swift healing.

Jim, sounds like you two are very busy falling apart like I am. Going today for my second Covid vaccine. Idk why hubby likes these early morning appointments.
The latest coop is pretty much done except a bit of trim. And I am nearly done with fixing up a quail cage as a brooder.

I’m enjoying this thread and how it’s merged into folks’ daily lives. I got my second COVID vaccine a couple of weeks ago and am eagerly looking forward to getting to visit my older son who I’ve not seen in a year because of this bloody pandemic. Saw my oncologist today and don’t have to go back for six months, so that’s good news, too.

Jim, sounds like you two are very busy falling apart like I am. Going today for my second Covid vaccine. Idk why hubby likes these early morning appointments.
The latest coop is pretty much done except a bit of trim. And I am nearly done with fixing up a quail cage as a brooder.
I had just asked Annie when she thought we would have a whole week with no dr appts for anybody. so much for that.
Monday we go for our second covid shot.
They will come out to the car for Annie's shot.
update: Annie cannot put any pressure on her knee for 3 months. after that if it doesn't heal, they will do a knee replacement. So much for her gardening for this summer.
She still remains the world's worst patient. LOL
......jiminwisc.......

I had just asked Annie when she thought we would have a whole week with no dr appts for anybody. so much for that.
Monday we go for our second covid shot.
They will come out to the car for Annie's shot.
update: Annie cannot put any pressure on her knee for 3 months. after that if it doesn't heal, they will do a knee replacement. So much for her gardening for this summer.
She still remains the world's worst patient. LOL
......jiminwisc.......
So sorry to hear that. That stinks, the whole summer :hugs

The time has come.

Tomorrow I have to mow the lawn for the first time this spring.

I considered trying to use the new lawn sweeper on the same trip as mowing, but I think that I will make separate runs the first couple times until I get used to the larger turning radius. There are some weird-shaped places so I normally have to do a fair amount of backing and a lawn sweeper doesn't back.

The time has come.

Tomorrow I have to mow the lawn for the first time this spring.

I considered trying to use the new lawn sweeper on the same trip as mowing, but I think that I will make separate runs the first couple times until I get used to the larger turning radius. There are some weird-shaped places so I normally have to do a fair amount of backing and a lawn sweeper doesn't back.
If it's easy to take off and on, you could mow what you can with it and take it off to finish... unless that sounds like a pita

Back
Top Bottom