In the Brooder
Jul 12, 2021

CapricornFarm

Chicken addict
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
I went for a drive with my neighbor today, up to Lynchburg. My Kawasaki Mule refused to start. We replaced the battery and the starter. No dice. I really miss my mule for hauling feed and sand.
Went to the restore and bought several storm windows for winterizing coops. And 2 big heavy wooden drawers i am going to convert to roll away nest boxes.

3KillerBs

Enabler
12 Years
Jul 10, 2009
North Carolina Sandhills
My Coop
My Coop
I went for a drive with my neighbor today, up to Lynchburg. My Kawasaki Mule refused to start. We replaced the battery and the starter. No dice. I really miss my mule for hauling feed and sand.
Went to the restore and bought several storm windows for winterizing coops. And 2 big heavy wooden drawers i am going to convert to roll away nest boxes.

I'm always amazed that anyone ever finds drawers.

I see dressers without drawers but never drawers without dressers. :D

CapricornFarm

Chicken addict
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Turns out the battery that hubby bought was the wrong one and that is why i have not been able to use my Mule all this time! Ugh.
I have been busy winterizing lots of the coops and hutches. We had a storm go through that dropped 2" of rain and was blowing like crazy.
The birds were not impressed!
I want to get more clear, heavy duty plastic to cover areas that are just covered with hardware cloth.

Top Bottom