this is how I do it. I make a list of things to do. I add things as they come up. then I go to my list and can't decide what is most pressing, I end up doing nothing.
At least you can find the list 😂

I have a bunch of lists, some have the same things on them when I find them :rant

I don't take anything for energy.
I just take lots and lots of time outs.
today I finished that ten minute job I started two days ago. the extra light in the corner of the garage is nice. Now I decided to put a light fixture in the last corner of the garage. both of the last two fixtures can be turned on/off with a pull string. I don't need them on every time I go into the garage
they will be handy when I am searching through the shelves in the corners.

I was supposed to have a visit from the NP today, but it was a no show. I was looking for them for 3 hours. Did go out and pull some weeds after the appointment time was over.
I still need to go finish up chores, it may have cooled off some outside.

Yeah, I love no shows. We were notified in early spring that the county was going to come around to every place that has a septic system and inspect. Nobody has been here yet.
Not complaining. We had ours pumped in May.
I only have to tie the wires down and the lights will be finished in the garage. I ended up putting in three new lights.
have the rototiller running like new. the lawn mower motor is running like new, too. only now I have no reverse . hydrostatic transmission. I don't know much about it.

Yeah, I love no shows. We were notified in early spring that the county was going to come around to every place that has a septic system and inspect. Nobody has been here yet.
Not complaining. We had ours pumped in May.
I only have to tie the wires down and the lights will be finished in the garage. I ended up putting in three new lights.
have the rototiller running like new. the lawn mower motor is running like new, too. only now I have no reverse . hydrostatic transmission. I don't know much about it.
Maybe you can help me. I want to run like new too! Doctor seems to be no help at all.

I make lists of stuff I need/want to do. Some things I don't want to do, I want then to be done. I mark them off as I get them done. Sometimes I do things that aren't on the list. Then I write them down and cross them off. :gig

I asked a friend who is a psychologist about this behavior. She said, "It means you need reinforcement."

Back
Top Bottom