Cripes, i paid $350 for my cat and people don't want to pay $200 for a kitten here. They are dewormed , have shots and raised indoors. Sorry, i get annoyed.
I'd be annoyed too, they are just idiots. You get that a lot when dealing with "the general public". A lot of idiots, but hopefully some sensible people in there as well.
Over here, we pay a few hundred to get a moggy from the rescue people/cat orphanage. People pay THOUSANDS for purebred pets. Even for somebody with an "oops" litter, they have to feed them for 12 weeks (or longer) and if they've had their shots that's another expense.

All the dogs look lovely. Do you know whether yours is good with chooks yet, CapricornFarm?

I'd be annoyed too, they are just idiots. You get that a lot when dealing with "the general public". A lot of idiots, but hopefully some sensible people in there as well.
Over here, we pay a few hundred to get a moggy from the rescue people/cat orphanage. People pay THOUSANDS for purebred pets. Even for somebody with an "oops" litter, they have to feed them for 12 weeks (or longer) and if they've had their shots that's another expense.

All the dogs look lovely. Do you know whether yours is good with chooks yet, CapricornFarm?
Yes she is! One flew out of the brooder and landed in the garden. I went into the garden and the chick went out through the fence. Mini herded it towards me until i could catch it. She figures all animals belong to me. Brings me live wild baby rabbits sometimes. Once she had three in her mouth at once!

I heard from the guy who bought Pounce, he said it is the friendliest cat he ever had. I love that. The only shy one is the little female. All my mammal babies get dewormed and shots.The kittens are due for their third. I was hoping they would be sold by now. Wanting to keep the runt, Kiss. He is a lover!

I just want your extra time and your. Kiss.

I think you are meant to keep him. He wouldn't like other people nearly as much as he likes you.
He is already a moocher! Every time i eat he runs over to get his share. As if a GSD and Papillon was not enough to be staring at me while i eat. I make the dogs wait until i am done eating. The Shepherd snags treats right out of the air. She has jaws like a White Shark!

good morning,
we are just about at the end of selling 10 purebred
Maremma LGD puppies. just 2 males left.
I love the dogs. I really like the people we sell them to, but the "general public" really are clueless.
I have more than once turned down a sale to people who I felt were not suitable for our dogs.
the picture in my avatar is the mother dog.
this is Zeke, the father dog.
100_0975[1].JPG

good morning,
we are just about at the end of selling 10 purebred
Maremma LGD puppies. just 2 males left.
I love the dogs. I really like the people we sell them to, but the "general public" really are clueless.
I have more than once turned down a sale to people who I felt were not suitable for our dogs.
the picture in my avatar is the mother dog.
this is Zeke, the father dog.View attachment 1139122
Reminds me a bit of my Pyr, Joel. Big, hairy , and white. Wish i could get one.

Today i am working on the second pop door for the coop. The chicks i bought are fast turning into chickens! Flying already! They hatched August 13 or something like that.
Any way, i went to the home improvement store and bought a heavy 12x12 piece of metal. They give away free pieces of wood called skids and that is what i make the tracks out of. I just painted the wood and am cooling off while the paint dries. I will also be blocking off the nest boxes so the young chickens don't start sleeping and pooping in there.
Will add pictures once i go back out there and take some. The metal gets a hole drilled in it to attach to the wire that will allow me to open or close the coop door without going into the chicken coop or the run. This set up also requires a small metal pulley which you can find at a hardware store or Walmart, and plastic coated metal clothes line.

good evening,
I am beat.
I worked fast and furious to beat the rain.
I got another wall all framed up. I will add siding to it tomorrow if weather permits.
I changed my plans. I framed two windows into this short wall horizontally instead of vertically . I think it will let in more light and it does look better ..

.........jiminwisc.......

Back
Top Bottom