So i went out and did a little bit today, nothing strenuous. I put the wire on the door for the first run. And i screwed the panel for the second run in place.
20180729_183016.jpg
I am trying to keep a small tree for shade, and i need to add a door for the second run. While making the run as large as possible.
And i made the frames for 2 doors for the rabbit cage. Hoping to finish the cage tonight, except the roof goes on after it gets moved.

If I had to do all the things your DH does, I will gladly settle for 2nd best..
I won't load the dishwasher. I told Annie that I would rather do dishes by hand. but I won't do them directly in the sink. So today, she presented me with two plastic dish pans..Now all I want is a wire holder to drain the water and let the dishes dry.
also, I am going to get rid of the extra plates etc that do not match the set.
I went through this when the kids were small and I was doing the dishes every day.
I forgot that we have a mulberry tree.
I have not looked at it closely for a long time.. I have to do some research on it.
does it take two in order to get fruit ?
we have just one. another thing to clone.
I listed our male Maremma LGD on
Bestfarmbuys.com.. we have to keep him penned so he doesn't bother any neighbors
He was no bother, except he had it in his head that he had to run a 1/4 mile circle to check things out.. One neighbor didn't like that, although the dog never actually went onto his property.. just bypassed it..
we got fined by the township for a dog at large..
......jiminwisc........

If I had to do all the things your DH does, I will gladly settle for 2nd best..
I won't load the dishwasher. I told Annie that I would rather do dishes by hand. but I won't do them directly in the sink. So today, she presented me with two plastic dish pans..Now all I want is a wire holder to drain the water and let the dishes dry.
also, I am going to get rid of the extra plates etc that do not match the set.
I went through this when the kids were small and I was doing the dishes every day.
I forgot that we have a mulberry tree.
I have not looked at it closely for a long time.. I have to do some research on it.
does it take two in order to get fruit ?
we have just one. another thing to clone.
I listed our male Maremma LGD on
Bestfarmbuys.com.. we have to keep him penned so he doesn't bother any neighbors
He was no bother, except he had it in his head that he had to run a 1/4 mile circle to check things out.. One neighbor didn't like that, although the dog never actually went onto his property.. just bypassed it..
we got fined by the township for a dog at large..
......jiminwisc........
Oh man, some folks just have nothing better to do.

All of my coops have wire on top
20180729_083140.jpg
the new duck pen, with ducks and an enclosed tree!
20180528_144434.jpg
the turkey pen just after it was finished, darling was not sure it met her aproval
20180630_112140.jpg
the main chicken compound with summer shades installed..... where I live without the wire cover I would have exactly 0 birds

Back
Top Bottom