have you ever tried cutting the rolls with a string?
I use a pastry cutting tool or else a really sharp chef's knife.
I tried the string once. all I could find was a heavy black thread. It was hard to handle.
I think a fishing line would be better.
let us know how the rolls turn out.
.......jiminwisc........
I heard you should use dental floss, and I think that's what they use on the Great British Baking Show. Can't wait to try the fresh butter with the home made bread too.

all season the Pack played either the first half, or the second half. whenever they get two touchdowns ahead, they kick back and take it easy.
All of the teams ground out the remaining time.
why take a chance of an interception or fumble to lose the game ? strategy ..
I never watched the British Baking show.
I will watch for it..
still snowing..being that it is so cold out, the snow should be fluffy and light.
.......jiminwisc.....

new format eh?
I wonder what else they "updated"?
I just spent two hours playing with Ollie.
I moved a lot of snow away from the house and cleaned up the parking area real good.
I didn't bother to do the long driveway. that can wait until after the 3" we are supposed to get tonight.
we went to Hu Hot to eat last night for GS birthday dinner.
If you never have been to one, you should go if you get the chance.
It is all cooked on a large circular flat , hot griddle. You go along the display of stir fry items and fill a bowl. then you move on to the sauces. there are about 20 choices, from mild sweet& sour to 5 star hot..
You hand your bowl to one of the cooks and they toss the contents onto the griddle
after a couple of minutes they put it onto a plate and you move on to the toppings, rice noodles, chopped peanuts, sunflower seeds, etc.
You can go repeat the process as many times as you wish. I went only twice because I had to save room for a piece of angel food cake that Annie brought along.
There were only five of us, so after we had our cake, we sent the remainder of the cake to the kitchen for the cooks and waitresses.
We did that last year, too. They really appreciate it..
aart, sorry your new boots didn't pan out.
were they cowboy boots ? or sht kickers ?

.....jiminwisc.....

Back
Top Bottom