we went to Hu Hot to eat last night for GS birthday dinner.
If you never have been to one, you should go if you get the chance.
It is all cooked on a large circular flat , hot griddle. You go along the display of stir fry items and fill a bowl. then you move on to the sauces. there are about 20 choices, from mild sweet& sour to 5 star hot..
You hand your bowl to one of the cooks and they toss the contents onto the griddle
after a couple of minutes they put it onto a plate and you move on to the toppings, rice noodles, chopped peanuts, sunflower seeds, etc.
You can go repeat the process as many times as you wish. I went only twice because I had to save room for a piece of angel food cake that Annie brought along.
.....jiminwisc.....
That's like The Mongolian Grill here. Delicious!

Made a test giant loaf of bread last night, we'll have some of it with the spaghetti that's in the big crock pot now. The house smells awesome.

Tried both this morning
Browser now
It's better, right now it's a learning experience... guess it's good to exercise my brain LOL
I've only read, over and over, that the browser is better than the app on mobile devices.
Tho read this morning app seems to be working better now after the upgrade.

Haven't used a website on a phone since the first iphone :lol:
Love my laptop.

I've only read, over and over, that the browser is better than the app on mobile devices.
Tho read this morning app seems to be working better now after the upgrade.

Haven't used a website on a phone since the first iphone :lol:
Love my laptop.
I prefer the computer, but the internet is so slow pictures have trouble loading...and forget videos

Mongolian , that's it.. I kept thinking mongoloid, and I knew that wasn't correct.:lau
when I first started on the computer I had dial up . it was slow and I could not upload anything that had motion.
looks like the snow has been postponed until tomorrow night.
just had a TOM & JERRY so my typing should be deteriating frum heir on aut.
.jiminwisc...

I went and bought fish today!2 guppies and 2 kuhli loaches. And three more types of live plants.

Attachments

• 20200114_224022.jpg
    20200114_224022.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200114_220421.jpg
    20200114_220421.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 4
with
I went and bought fish today!2 guppies and 2 kuhli loaches. And three more types of live plants.
I love aquariums and yours is lovely! I am far too lazy to keep one properly anymore, I ran a pet store with 40 or so assorted aquariums in it and I just can't do it anymore. I leave it to my DP and she's great at it!

Back
Top Bottom