I do a lot of planning. getting things done, not so much.
aart, there is old wine in the jugs. or it could be vinegar. they all have air locks on them, so it might be that it will be usable. If not, I will dump it..
I got a new double edged axe. It still has the lable on the blade. I doubt that it was ever used.
It has never been sharpened. still has the factory edges.. this axe sells for about $40 at Fleet/Farm.. I got it for $20..
been wanting one for a long time..
Since Dan is playing lumberjack, he might enjoy swinging it. It will work for splitting
pine chunks.
.......jiminwisc......

20201115_135649.jpg
In a rare moment I got a project complete.... my new quail house/ brooder stack

Ha, you will shortly start a new project .... I wish I had your drive. I lack the ambition to even plan
I have many projects in the works. Goat hay feeder, new chicken coop, and fixing up existing shelters for animals. Also fencing the rest of Turkey Town.

I am currently building my biggest coop ever and thought about how many newbies are trying to build their first coop ever. Thinking of all you struggling to learn the use of tools and with questions on your mind about planning, i thought it would be helpful to share what i have learned and let others do the same. Even small tips can ease frustration in the building process. If you just want to share pictures of your progress, have at it. Let's share and encourage each other.
The usual back yard chicken rules apply. Please play nice, no need to be rude. Everyone has to learn sometime . Welcome to my coop building thread.
This is great!

Back
Top Bottom