Good news, I found the glasses in our garage! Today I got up on the roof of my first coop here. Cleaned off all the leaves, sticks and pine needles. Then put more screws in the tin roof and caulked where I think a bit of water was getting in. So next rain I will see if it's fixed.

If I lost my glasses, I would know that they were just within reach. then somebody else
would have to come and find them..
back in the day, I worked with a concrete pouring crew. I wore contact lenses then. One day one of the guys hit me with his hat. Popped a lens out onto the dirt floor. Nobody moved. we all just stood where we were and looked .. One of the guys found the lens .
we are getting ready for tomorrow's meal
Really not much to do. Annie ordered a
"meal for six" from County market deli.
just have to go pick it up today.
Five of us live here. We don't know if anybody has to work or not. One is going to go with his daughter's family. (if it works out).. his family has a history of backing out at the last moment..
.......jiminwisc......

all the drama is over for the day,,,,,,,I hope.
first thing this morning the water heater quit.
checked all the circuits . nada.. called an electrician.
I got a call from the fixit shop that they could pick up the tractor today.
and Randy had the mini van coming to pick him up.
So naturally all three of them came at the same time..
the electrician took his wand and checked all the circuits like I did with my multi meter.
all checked out OK. then lo and behold the heater came on.. He couldn't explain it.. He said if it happens again, to go buy a new circuit breaker.. all he charged was for the service call.
I hope the tractor will be such an easy fix.
I started siphoning wine from the big 5 gallon jugs today.. I got two empty.. have the wine in five gallon pails for now.. I added sugar to some of it. Not too bad.
I have to test for alcohol . before I sugar up the whole batch..It is all blackberry.
.......jiminwisc.......

No turkey this year, local farmer didn't grow, processors closed down or swamped.
Hope to start a pot of chicken stock tho.
Haven't celebrated Tday much in years, hope everyone who does is being COVID safe.

...and remember to be....
1606394439827.png

all the drama is over for the day,,,,,,,I hope.
first thing this morning the water heater quit.
checked all the circuits . nada.. called an electrician.
I got a call from the fixit shop that they could pick up the tractor today.
and Randy had the mini van coming to pick him up.
So naturally all three of them came at the same time..
the electrician took his wand and checked all the circuits like I did with my multi meter.
all checked out OK. then lo and behold the heater came on.. He couldn't explain it.. He said if it happens again, to go buy a new circuit breaker.. all he charged was for the service call.
I hope the tractor will be such an easy fix.
I started siphoning wine from the big 5 gallon jugs today.. I got two empty.. have the wine in five gallon pails for now.. I added sugar to some of it. Not too bad.
I have to test for alcohol . before I sugar up the whole batch..It is all blackberry.
.......jiminwisc.......
Yum!

Back
Top Bottom