Good morning,
Yesterday I tried to rototill the asparagus bed. Nope, the belt kept slipping. So I gave up on the tiller and just went ahead and dug 20 holes anyway.
Today will be shot because Annie has an appointment. I have to go with her.
I like the style of your coops, Cappy.

......jiminwisc.......
Thanks Jim. I am going to put glass over the window holes. Considering making rustic shutters too.

Just need to put in the nest box.
20210602_202030.jpg

Ugh.

One of last night's storms must have been blowing dead sideways to invade the secondary feeder shelter I created yesterday. I had to dump out a full feeder of wet all-flock crumble. :(

I'm sure that they'll eat a good deal of it before it spoils and the rest will compost together with the litter, but it's annoying nonetheless.

I have to find a place outside for the Dubias ASAP because the cats knocked them down just before dawn this morning so I woke up to chasing Dubias around my laundry room. If any ended up behind the cat litter box I hope the cats will catch them.

I wasn't expecting them so I hadn't prepared.

When the coop is ready I can keep them in the storage cupboard there but right now I'm having trouble finding an outside place that is safe from rain and in full sun.

Ugh.

One of last night's storms must have been blowing dead sideways to invade the secondary feeder shelter I created yesterday. I had to dump out a full feeder of wet all-flock crumble. :(

I'm sure that they'll eat a good deal of it before it spoils and the rest will compost together with the litter, but it's annoying nonetheless.

I have to find a place outside for the Dubias ASAP because the cats knocked them down just before dawn this morning so I woke up to chasing Dubias around my laundry room. If any ended up behind the cat litter box I hope the cats will catch them.

I wasn't expecting them so I hadn't prepared.

When the coop is ready I can keep them in the storage cupboard there but right now I'm having trouble finding an outside place that is safe from rain and in full sun.
Fermented feed good for 3,4 days

Back
Top Bottom