The post office is doing awful on deliveries. Took them from the 5th until today to get a package here from California. So who knows when my underglazes will arrive?
Fed Ex is bad around here. Last week they picked up a package about 25 miles away on Monday. Tuesday it was supposed to be delivered. I would get an email at noon, every day including Friday that it would then be the next day. But it showed up Friday.... Same thing yesterday and today, who knows when this one will show up.

Fed Ex is bad around here. Last week they picked up a package about 25 miles away on Monday. Tuesday it was supposed to be delivered. I would get an email at noon, every day including Friday that it would then be the next day. But it showed up Friday.... Same thing yesterday and today, who knows when this one will show up.
We live out in the woods, but the drivers know where we are because hubby orders nearly everything online.
16% chance of rain today. It's raining.

My underglazes came yesterday, so i have been busy using them!
20211018_010015.jpg

Hi! I’m not sure if I’m posting this right, but I’m looking for tips on how to lay cinder block around the bottom perimeter of my coop/run. What I want is to bury the blocks a bit to help level the coop and then lay predator wire on top of and extending out, then attach the bottom frame of my 8X12 coop.
I have never done this before, what’s the best way to do this? Just dig and measure?

many tips? It’s just little ole me and maybe my neighbor!

Hi! I’m not sure if I’m posting this right, but I’m looking for tips on how to lay cinder block around the bottom perimeter of my coop/run. What I want is to bury the blocks a bit to help level the coop and then lay predator wire on top of and extending out, then attach the bottom frame of my 8X12 coop.
I have never done this before, what’s the best way to do this? Just dig and measure?

many tips? It’s just little ole me and maybe my neighbor!

Dig, level, and measure. :)

You'll want a line level (inexpensive), to help you get it all right: https://www.johnsonlevel.com/News/LineLevels

I suggest that you start a build thread so that you can collect information and feedback in one place that you can easily access without having to wade through the chit-chat. :D

Back
Top Bottom