I pulled the old Husqvarna zero turn out of the shed. Going to see if I can revive it. It ran when I parked it , so I think I can. It needs a tube in one tire.
I want to use it to mow close to the grape vines and around some trees and bushes. The Cub Cadet rider can't get close enough.
Annie just went out to tackle some more thistles. I am designated to make a kettle of chili. Fair enough.
going to be a muggy one today.
mid 70's at ten AM already.

I pulled the old Husqvarna zero turn out of the shed. Going to see if I can revive it. It ran when I parked it , so I think I can. It needs a tube in one tire.
I want to use it to mow close to the grape vines and around some trees and bushes. The Cub Cadet rider can't get close enough.
Annie just went out to tackle some more thistles. I am designated to make a kettle of chili. Fair enough.
going to be a muggy one today.
mid 70's at ten AM already.
At 9 am, hubby said it was a feels like temperature of 97° already! I wouldn't know because i was still sound asleep. But i do know that at 3 am, it was so hot, sweat was running down my face and glasses fogged up. It is just crazy!

We got some much needed rain. We could use more. There are some chances in the next few days, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'll water on Friday if we don't get rain by then.

I really prefer Mother Nature to water, as she does so much better than I do. It's a 2 hour job for me to do both gardens.

I bought a slab roller, i never had one before but glad to find one at a reasonable price!
20220707_010909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom