I hope the goats don't manage to drag hay our and drop it on the ground. It looks like it was made for a feeder. good price, too. around here they are getting $12o.oo for them.
It went from the mid sixties to the mid thirties just overnight.
but no snow. on the plus side, it quit raining..

I hope the goats don't manage to drag hay our and drop it on the ground. It looks like it was made for a feeder. good price, too. around here they are getting $12o.oo for them.
Same price here.
Dropped from 72 yesterday and 37 at sunrise today

Why do you write in [ SIZE=6][ B]?

I am sorry that my posts offend.
the best way I can rectify it is to just not post.
seeing that I have been on this thread for years, and have never seen BDutch post
before, but now to just complain. I am
bowing out.
You don’t offend me at all!
I was just wondering. Please keep posting. I like everyone to contribute in the way they can do easily.
And I am sorry If I offended you asking a question about the size and the screen reader. You don’t need to answer my curiosity if you don’t want to.

I hope you realise that we can wonder why if someone posts differently. Remember BYC is for everyone who keeps to the rules of being polite.
(Sorry for getting off topic too.)

I have been planting or transplanting many plants around here. Fruits are going in the new studio garden that has tall fencing.
My studio is haunted now
20231030_005052.jpg

Back
Top Bottom