Helping ducklings

If you want to wipe his butt with a warm towel you can, but he probably just doesn't like the way it feels. I use Purina flockraiser, I love it it's great. That's what I would recommend. It's about 20 dollars for a 50lb bag. It's totally worth it. That's good that your duckling is getting more active. If he jumps out of the bowl that's a really good sign. Put his bowl in with the other duckling. It will encourage him.
I put him in with the other one and he started pecking at the second duck. Is that okay to keep them together if he’s doing that? I’ll definitely get some of that food. Also do I keep him in the bowl for the night? He’s sleepy now I think he tired himself out and is resting his head on the bowl.

I put him in with the other one and he started pecking at the second duck. Is that okay to keep them together if he’s doing that? I’ll definitely get some of that food. Also do I keep him in the bowl for the night? He’s sleepy now I think he tired himself out and is resting his head on the bowl.
I had a divider in between them Last night but maybe I’ll try to put them together. Duck one freaks out when I put him down

Yeah, leave him in the bowl for the night. I would put him back on his side. I would only have him in with duckling #1 when you can keep an eye on him until the second one is walking better. How are the ones in the eggs doing? If you can, I would candle them again in an hour or so. I'm going to bed in about 2 hours so I won't be much help after that 😂

Back
Top Bottom