HELPPPPP BP Inflamed eyelid!!!!!!!!

Silviaschicks

Crest Craver
Jun 6, 2020
Crest Country
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I have a Buff Laced Polish pullet about 16 weeks old. A couple days ago, I noticed that she has an inflamed eyelid. I have been treating here with Baytril for the last 2 nights. I have no idea how long she's had it. She has been sneezing a lot, although that could just be the smoke. Recently, the other two girls have been bullying her and pushing her off the roosts at night. She falls asleep very fast if you hold her. Thought it was myctoplasma, but it might be a worm, or something else. Any help is welcome, and thank you in advance. Here is a picture:
IMG_1803.JPG

Hi!
I have a Buff Laced Polish pullet about 16 weeks old. A couple days ago, I noticed that she has an inflamed eyelid. I have been treating here with Baytril for the last 2 nights. I have no idea how long she's had it. She has been sneezing a lot, although that could just be the smoke. Recently, the other two girls have been bullying her and pushing her off the roosts at night. She falls asleep very fast if you hold her. Thought it was myctoplasma, but it might be a worm, or something else. Any help is welcome, and thank you in advance. Here is a picture:
View attachment 2329615
I'm giving her a milliliter nightly, maybe that's why it's not working. I don't want to overdose her though
Show a photo of your syringe along with the markings it has on it and the bottle of Baytril you have.

You mention she's getting worse...what's worse? More swelling of the eye, lethargic, not eating/drinking, coughing, sneezing, etc.

You've checked her well for lice/mites, no lesions inside the beak, nostrils clear?

Back
Top Bottom