Hen not acting herself

After dark or really anytime take a piece of white paper copy paper printer paper etc and rub it along the edges of the walls in your coop. If you see red on the paper you have mites. I know you have looked at your. birds this is just another test.

I did it in several places where they sleep and I didn't get anything, thank you for the suggestion though

I did it in several places where they sleep and I didn't get anything, thank you for the suggestion though
You're welcome just sounds like she is anemic. Are you feeding good protein? The pale comb etc. sounds like anemia. Worms and mites can cause anemia. IDK. Is a vet an option?

ETA: Have you tried Nutri Drench. What about ACV water. I'm just throwing out suggestions hoping one might stick. KWIM

How is your sweet girl? She looks like she does not feel well in the more recent photo. Could you take her poop into a vet for a fecal float test?

I can see if that's possible. I separated her from the flock to watch her behavior a little better, mostly because she seemed to be getting stepped on a bit when others were running around. She's doing ok by herself, eating a lot, drinking normally and still alert. She seems fine other than her being sluggish and pale
Edit: I also fed her some eggs and I'm feeding her a little bit of chick starter to see if it helps her if shes not eating enough.

At this point I don't see anything wrong with her accept that she's kind of sluggish. She seems normal. Do hens just stop laying sometimes? If she's not acting sickly do you think it would be safe to put her back with the flock, I would hate to have to reintroduce her by herself..

I noticed today that she had white crust around her vent. I think I saw white in her poop but I didn't think it was a lot. She still doesn't look sickly but she is laying down a lot. Still eating.... I really wish I knew what was wrong with her. Any other suggestions? Anyone please

Back
Top Bottom