Hen or Rooster question?

barclay84

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 1, 2014
Millington Tennessee
We keep contemplating on whether this chicken is a Rooster or not. I'm leaning towards rooster, but I know time will tell as it will either crow or lay an Egg. Its characteristics is different then the other two of the same breed. Such as wattle and Comb is more advanced, larger and its tail feathers look a bit different. Any opinions? Here are some photos. One Picture is of the Chicken in question and one is a picture of the other one of the same breed for comparison. I have 3 of them and they are BO. They are 13 weeks old. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thats what I have been leaning towards, Rooster. Just wanted some other Opinions. Thank you :)
wee.gif

We keep contemplating on whether this chicken is a Rooster or not. I'm leaning towards rooster, but I know time will tell as it will either crow or lay an Egg. Its characteristics is different then the other two of the same breed. Such as wattle and Comb is more advanced, larger and its tail feathers look a bit different. Any opinions? Here are some photos. One Picture is of the Chicken in question and one is a picture of the other one of the same breed for comparison. I have 3 of them and they are BO. They are 13 months old. Thank you.

Was that meant to be weeks?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom