Hen quit setting at day 16

Turn up the thermonstat just a little-wait an hour and then check the temperature. The thermometer being what it is I think going for a somewhat lower temperature might be good idea-100 degrees.
Repeat as necessary. When you put the eggs in, it may take a longer period for the temperature to go back to 100-DO NOT TURN THE THERMOSTAT UP. Humidity should be around 50%. I will be online in a few hours. Good luck.

I'm not sure which thermostat to trust...

I'm not sure which thermostat to trust...
I am working with an old computer-how frustrating. I have posted repeatedly to no avail. I am not familiar with this brand of incubator, but from what I see, the humidity is way too low. I see 35% and it should be closer to 50%. If you haven't add warm water to the incubator.

Last edited:
Ok, they're in. I'm gonna go by the bator's thermostat and its at 50% humidity. They are on the egg turner. I'll keep watch but now there's nothing else I can do. I'll take the turner out at day 18 before lockdown.What's the correct temp and humidity level for lockdown? I was thinking the humidity needed to be higher...

Ok, they're in. I'm gonna go by the bator's thermostat and its at 50% humidity. They are on the egg turner. I'll keep watch but now there's nothing else I can do. I'll take the turner out at day 18 before lockdown.What's the correct temp and humidity level for lockdown? Temp stays the same-increase humidity to 65% at lockdown.I was thinking the humidity needed to be higher...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom