Hen with poopy but

I don't think her death has anything to do with you. I'd be more inclined to blame the person feeding human foods unfit for poultry.

I don't think her death has anything to do with you. I'd be more inclined to blame the person feeding human foods unfit for poultry.
But still, I probably fed too much scratch, even though I wasn't the one who was primarily feeding treats.

But still, I probably fed too much scratch, even though I wasn't the one who was primarily feeding treats.
I fed only corn for 2 months straight, due to financial stress, and did not have this issue. Granted, that doesn't mean that the scratch couldn't have done something.

I agree. I want to send her in, but I can't. I think it's so the viewpoint where I am at fault for her death can be preserved.

For what it's worth....

I feed very little in the way of treats and I will be culling a bird for the same symptoms yours has had. We have been battling her issues for months now.
I have resigned myself to it being reproductive issues.

I do not think you in any way created your hens issues. :hugs

For what it's worth....

I feed very little in the way of treats and I will be culling a bird for the same symptoms yours has had. We have been battling her issues for months now.
I have resigned myself to it being reproductive issues.

I do not think you in any way created your hens issues. :hugs
Thank you. Sorry to hear about your bird with the same symptoms :hugs
I'm still sad about losing my hen, it's always painful to lose a chicken.

Back
Top Bottom