Hen won't open eyes

Hard to see much in that picture. Could you take a few more pictures in clear lighting, up-close? Do you notice any peck marks?

Are both eyes affected or just one?

Just noticed it today. The left eyes seems to be injured. Should i be concerned?

I tried to help zoom in and clarify the eye for people who asked...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 3
I tried to help zoom in and clarify the eye for people who asked...

Thanks for trying, but it's still hard to determine if there is any swelling around the eye and if there are any marks around the eye. Generally, most eye problems experienced, are either due to getting pecked, getting foreign matter in the eye, infection, or respiratory disease.

Thanks for trying, but it's still hard to determine if there is any swelling around the eye and if there are any marks around the eye. Generally, most eye problems experienced, are either due to getting pecked, getting foreign matter in the eye, infection, or respiratory disease.

I agree that it looks like it could be EARLY signs of a respiratory issue (after reading more info online like your earlier suggestion about it being respiratory)--I had NO idea about how the eye issues can be symptomatic to respiratory infections--thanks for that info!

Back
Top Bottom