This has been a very sad day. When I went out this morning my little rooster had been killed during the night, the two ISA hens were particularly aggressive towards the little roo, the 2 isa were added last year they are aggressive. I would never have them in my flock again! I thought the cage was secure enough obviously it wasn’t
as he got out and was killed viciously and I feel guilt ridden.
In my defense he had been in a separate cage for 2 weeks. but not loose just separated.
I’ve learned a sad sad lesson.
I’m very astonished at the cruelty and barbarism 😢

This has been a very sad day. When I went out this morning my little rooster had been killed during the night, the two ISA hens were particularly aggressive towards the little roo, the 2 isa were added last year they are aggressive. I would never have them in my flock again! I thought the cage was secure enough obviously it wasn’t
as he got out and was killed viciously and I feel guilt ridden.
In my defense he had been in a separate cage for 2 weeks. but not loose just separated.
I’ve learned a sad sad lesson.
I’m very astonished at the cruelty and barbarism 😢
I’m so sorry 😢

I ended up rehoming him to someone with a flock of silkies I hear he is living his best life! I miss him but he is so much happier and has a flock his size that respects him and likes having him around
It’s so hard to re-home the little guys who are so nice. We had a silkie roo that was beautiful and so friendly. He is loving his life now! Lol
I’m glad it worked out well.

Back
Top Bottom