hens or cockerals ?

marky7111

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 22, 2013

Last edited:
The grey speckled bird in the upper left photo is a pullet. In the upper right photo, the chicken is a cockerel. The third photo is a pullet.

The 2nd and 4th chick is the same bird

I didn't see that you had added more pictures. Here are my guesses, for all of your birds:

Upper left photo: Cockerel
Upper right photo: The bird in front is a cockerel, the bird in back is a pullet
Middle left photo: Pullet
Middle right photo: Cockerel
Last photo: Pullet

And, I see that you just added another photo of a white bird. That bird looks like a pullet, though the comb is a little red.

Thank you very much. Do u have any ideas on the breeds I thought the grey one was a bluebell. But not so sure now. I know the white one with the black neck is a light sussex but not sure on the pure white 1. Or the cockerals . Or brown pullets . Any help would be great ty

Thank you very much. Do u have any ideas on the breeds I thought the grey one was a bluebell. But not so sure now. I know the white one with the black neck is a light sussex but not sure on the pure white 1. Or the cockerals . Or brown pullets . Any help would be great ty

Where did you get them? I'm not sure on the grey one's breed. The white one with the black on its neck does look like a Light Sussex, the pure white bird might be a White Rock or Leghorn, and the cockerels and the brown pullets could be Welsummers.

I brought the eggs from a chicken place down the road. As my hen went broody . Didnt want her sitting for nothing. As we have no cockeral . Ty for yr help

Back
Top Bottom