Hens squatting

I agree with the other posts. It's submissive behavior. You are the big Roo.
thumbsup.gif

Mine don't have a real rooster either. Will they get crabby or anything after a while of no man? I feel bad for them. It doesn't seem natural not to have a rooster for them.

Quote:
Nice!! so you make your hens believe you are mounting them and breeding with them....HAHAHAHAHAH

Well, I figure its better than her walking around feeling sexually frustrated or maybe I'm just wierd
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Nice!! so you make your hens believe you are mounting them and breeding with them....HAHAHAHAHAH

Well, I figure its better than her walking around feeling sexually frustrated or maybe I'm just wierd
tongue.png

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:

tongue.png

clap.gif
yuckyuck.gif
:clap
yippiechickie.gif

One of my girls squats then calls the dog over and he mounts her? It's the craziest thing. My girls don't have a roo, so I guess the dog is the next best thing? I yell at the dog each time he does it. I have a strange thing going on in my yard...

Back
Top Bottom