Hens vice president poll!

Vote!

• Total voters
Pics
I successfully helped an egg hatch on accident! It was way after all the other eggs hatch and the momma was done sitting and was taking care of her chicks so I grabbed the remaining eggs assuming they were in fertile then I candled them and couldn't see anything through the shell so I went to tap them on a rock I herd no chirping no movement nothing and the egg started to bleed so I knew immediately it was alive and I knew momma was going to the nest to sleep for the night and I slipped the egg under her hoping I didn't kill the egg. A little bit later the egg was already zipping and was close to hatch. The chick was fine and it was only the membrane bleeding. I'm so glad she didn't die

I successfully helped an egg hatch on accident! It was way after all the other eggs hatch and the momma was done sitting and was taking care of her chicks so I grabbed the remaining eggs assuming they were in fertile then I candled them and couldn't see anything through the shell so I went to tap them on a rock I herd no chirping no movement nothing and the egg started to bleed so I knew immediately it was alive and I knew momma was going to the nest to sleep for the night and I slipped the egg under her hoping I didn't kill the egg. A little bit later the egg was already zipping and was close to hatch. The chick was fine and it was only the membrane bleeding. I'm so glad she didn't die
Wow! Great job! :clap

@Top Rooster, this is just a game. I've noticed that at some instenses you have become, well, mean! And you have COPIED some of Sunlight's ideals! I just wanted to bring that too your attention.
sorry if I was mean but I also feel the same way about you stealing ideas from Oreo I made a post but I deleted it because I didn't want to get anyone angry

Back
Top Bottom