Herbs and Resources, Natural, Organic, and/ or Non GMO and more

$8.20

Description Chamomile flowers
Latin name Matricaria chamomilla
Origin Egypt
Uses Tea
Pkg Size 1 Lb
Volume approx 16 cups
Comments German chamomile flowers, grown in Egypt.
Note Best stored in airtight container in the freezer.
Ingredients Chamomile flowers

At 1 tsp per serving that's 48 servings. You can boil that in 3-5 cups of water and inhale the steam should last you all day.

You still need an inhaler for when you are out though.

Cold and exercise sound to me like its the air itself agitating your condition. when you exercise you breathing amount increases and cold air causes constriction/ inflamation. Your doc probably already explained that. Chamomile is an anti-inflamatory and may help lessen that condition of yours over time. Its also good for the tummy. I will see what else I can find.

The mexican spice section sells it in grocery stores for about 99 cents a bag, it is a few table spoons I think and it is fairly easy to grow.

Eucaluptus oil is another.. but here are the instructions on how to inhale the vapors most effectively using chamomile or both.

Materials

• Kettle
  • Water
  • Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
  • Sheet or large towel
  • Large bowl or container
Instructions

Fill the kettle and bring the water to a boil.
Place the bowl on a stable surface, such as a table.
Turn the kettle off and carefully pour approximately four to six cups of water into the bowl.
Add two to three drops of eucalyptus oil to the water.
With your head at approximately arm's length away, cover your head with the towel. Don't bring your face too close to the water.
Close your eyes and breathe deeply. Continue for 10 minutes.
If you start to feel overheated or uncomfortable, remove the sheet.
Safety Precautions

Do not add more than the suggested amount of eucalyptus oil.
Keep children away while doing a eucalyptus steam inhalation.
Certain people should avoid eucalyptus steam inhalation, such as those with heart conditions, central nervous system disoders, and pregnant women. Infants, children, and elderly people may not be able to respond appropriately to the heat.
Side effects may include headache, dizziness, nausea, and tiredness.

*Mind you sites advise you not take eucalyptus internally but it is an old time treatment and works. It can be dangerous but 1 -2 drops are fairly safe if you are not allergic for clearing sinuses. DO not do any more than that it does have internal properties but the lovely FDA has its objections and I know if you take to many drops the side effects are ugly so stick to a few drops only.

Last edited:
Here is a nice list of herbs for Ya'll:

http://www.anniesremedy.com/chart.php

Also struggle with high Blood Pressure? Dark Chocolate will lower it. Trader Joes sells a nice 85% suck on one piece once a day or twice. Is a nice way to help. If you don't like dark go 60%, but your taste can acquire. Also try to stay Organic and avoid any sweetener other than cane sugar, Coconnut sugar, stevia, or agave in the chocolate bar.

Here is a nice list of herbs for Ya'll:

http://www.anniesremedy.com/chart.php

Also struggle with high Blood Pressure?  Dark Chocolate will lower it. Trader Joes sells a nice 85%  suck on one piece once a day or twice. Is a nice way to help. If you don't like dark go 60%, but your taste can acquire. Also try to stay Organic and avoid any sweetener other than cane sugar, Coconnut sugar, stevia, or agave in the chocolate bar.
ahh I shall use this vital infirmation. Thank you.well I'm off to bed, since certain rps are not replying my posts from this morning and yesterday. Night.

"Allergies are caused by the immune system’s overreaction to a harmless substance, such as animal dander or pollen. Like allergy medication, some supplements can help by blocking the chemical reactions that result in allergy symptoms."

Qoute from Web MD which is what I though it was anyhow. So I can tell you herbs that may help, or processes that may possibly get to the root of the issue. but I believe in more than that . Brain storming and faith to find some solutions. My husbands mother has terrible dust allergies and gets massive hives when her system acts up. I am still brainstorming because I often address just pollen allergies And for animals I just clean my house but people tell me that my animals are not as agitating as other places they have been. Don't worry I have not forgotten you :p

Here is a starter for some herbs.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/lifestyle-guide-11/allergies-allergy

I am thinking focus on healthy immune function and reducing other stimulants through a diet alteration. Do you watch your GMO intake?
Hi,
Thanks, yes I do watch my GMO intake and dusty is really bad, I got into some and it like it eats my skin around my face all red and sore, I would say that is the biggy for me that I can think of. Thanks for the list and when my allergies get really bad I do have asthma attacks and use asthma meds on a daily basis, which I hate because once your lungs get used to the stuff you can't live without it but then the alternative is bad too. I will start drinking more of the chamomile tea, I have some it is that zen stuff so how good is it? as strength wise is what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom