Herbs and Resources, Natural, Organic, and/ or Non GMO and more

Pics
Dito. I have to be interested. Or want to... otherwise I just fall asleep :p

Yes easy reference is good. I write now o it read or write. i need to get my book done :p

1017512_635788103147769_1226410662_n.jpg
Food for thought.

1017512_635788103147769_1226410662_n.jpg
Food for thought.
Because babies too young for their shots and immuno-compromised people who can't handle the vaccine depend on herd immunity.
Vaccine refusal fuels whooping cough outbreaks, study finds <= Here's your second course. 10 dead babies and thousands sick in California in 2010 due to vaccine refusal, and since whooping cough comes in 3-ish year cycles, we're due for another round. You do realize there are parts of the world were people still suffer from polio, right?

Last edited:
That was not the point. And vaccines don't help such small infants. It is more effected for older babes, and many vaccines don't necessarily work and are unnecessary. Plus the side effects ov me=any vaccines long term are damaging. Polio is in a category of it's own. Reread what it says. It is more focused on school aged children anyhow.

On the subject of the thread...I've recently discovered Shepherd's Purse for bleeding.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsella_bursa-pastoris
It's a common cruciferous "weed" that flourishes across North America in the summer. Effective as a tincture or poultice, and the entire plant is edible.

I was dealing with prolonged menstruation while travelling and picked up a bottle of tincture after doing some internet research. This stuff is IMMEDIATELY effective as a vasoconstrictor - as you drink it (I added 15 drops to raspberry-leaf tea) you can feel a "tightening" sensation. I stopped bleeding within an hour of drinking the tea, and after a few days of waning treatment returned to a normal cycle. Upon further research, I found that it was used in WWI as a battlefield medicine when conventional medicine became scarce. I'll be wild-crafting tincture this summer and keeping it around in case of emergencies.

Here's the botanical.com entry for more info on medicinal uses: http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/s/shephe47.html

That was not the point. And vaccines don't help such small infants. It is more effected for older babes, and many vaccines don't necessarily work and are unnecessary. Plus the side effects ov me=any vaccines long term are damaging. Polio is in a category of it's own. Reread what it says. It is more focused on school aged children anyhow.
I don't understand your argument. Can you provide any reliable information to back up the supposed damage vaccines cause? How is polio a category of its own? Babies benefit from not being exposed to the germs that non-vaccinated people carry, i.e. herd immunity.

Back
Top Bottom