Here I am again

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
Looking, surfing, and no one is posting!!!
barnie.gif
Where is everyone on the west coast????

HI THERE!!!!! I get so bored after my fiance goes to sleep and there is no one posting. I have a potato story. My fiance gave some mashed potatoes to the chickens - the roo LOVES them. He had potatoes ALL OVER his face and the man didn't have the sense to go get the camera!

I'm waiting for my husband to get home...

Lol! I have learned so much about chickens these last few hours.. who knew they would eat mashed potatoes lol!!!

I know, right??? My fiance gave it to them - I gave them a baked potato awhile ago and the roo did the same thing. It is too funny. We have to nuke a potato now so we can get a pic

Hey I'm in Tuscaloosa. Going to the University of Alabama. Hence the RTR. We are getting a house soon and I've been bugging DH forever about wanting chickens. Even thought about trying to keep a little one in my apartment, but according to other BYC peeps thats not such a good idea.

Lol yah... I realize its a bad idea now.. but do you remember that show friends? Those two guys had a chicken and a duck in their apt so I figure there had to be other people who've done it. Plus one of the girls in my class had a duck in her apt for a few months, but she got rid of it. It won't be long though, then I'll be posting pics of my chickens covered in mashed potatoes.

Back
Top Bottom