Here we go again (DOGS) Kinda long

I don't know about a .410 but you can get rubber slugs for a 12ga They use them as a deterrant for bears. But you may ck into getting the rubber slugs. Just take the shot out of a shell and the plastic wadding hurts fierce at close range.

Sorry about the dogs. I wasn't so lucky I came home from school, and there was feathers all over the yard. My duck Id had for 8 or 9 years the neighbor's new hunting dog had gotten. Plus a couple of chickens. I had Guineas before that and the OTHER neighbor's dogs got them. I had Bantams last year and the OTHER neighbor's cats got them. This is why I am BEGGING my dad to help me build a chicken coop. Plus I always have issues with the winter, but my dad's never going to do it. He has me do chores saying he'll build it if I do this or that, then he never does. Plus he owns rental homes and is ALWAYS busy with them, because there is always a issue w/ the renters. Then people calling him to do little jobs like sheetrocking, painting, and anything else...

I hate to kill a kids dog but hey you can't take of it I guesse I have to. I guesse the real reson I don't want to is I'll have to bury it
sad.png

I wouldn't shoot the dog, because it really ain't the dogs fault they just naturally are predators. Id have animal control find a better home for it.

Quote:
I have lost 3 chicken 2 rabbits in two months. I hope your dad helps you it sucks lossing animals you love

Take a broomhandle and some rope, staples and eyes and build a noose or borrow one from animal control. They should have cages to loan also.

why do you get a pellet gun ?? a few hits and the dog might think twice about the chickens...

That dont mean you have to pump it up 10 times where it goes in the dog.. maby just 1 or 2 pumps.

I have 2 pumps to 20 pumps. This time i was hurring up and broke my stock. And stilled try to shoot it and it acted like it was stuck. So I tried to push the uh place were the bb goes. And i tried real heard and just about shoot a cchicken and thats when i took the shotgun. Thanks though

Back
Top Bottom