Here We Go Again (hatch-a-long)

So to save everyone some confusion, here is what's happening.

I started with 15 D'uccle eggs, 14 Mille Fluer and 1 Porcelain.

Came home this afternoon to a new bator, and 28 Bielfelder eggs. (My birthday is this month, which would explain the sudden appearance of chicken things.)

So the bielfelders are going in the Farm Innovators bator - the old one. The Farm Innovators bator will hereby be known as the FIB. And the d'uccles will be going in the Nurture Right bator (hereby known as the NRB).

SO THE D'UCCLES WILL BE HATCHING ON THE 22-23, AND THE BIELFELDERS ON THE 24-25.

THERE IS SO MUCH CHICKEN HAPPINESS OVER HERE YOU HAVE NO CLUE. :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:love:wee:ya

So exciting! You have some bitties due on my birthday too! I look forward to following your hatch! Good luck!

CAME HOME TO A NEW BATOR!!!! Nurture Right 360. Waiting for it to stabilize before I move the eggs, but otherwise good things are happening over here!!!

I'm really curious about you're Nurture Right, it looks completely different from both of mine. Is it a Version 4? lol, I feel like I need to buy a third Nurture Right now so I can stay up to date with the cool kids.

It's a Nurture Right 360.

I have two Nurture Right 360s, they just have a different body style so I was curious about yours. :) I have a Version 2 and a Version 3, they must have updated it again and released a Version 4!

1-27-20.JPG

Oops. I have no clue what mine is, let me check. Doesn't say anything on the box, but maybe I'm missing it.

Attachments

• 20200204_165936.jpg
    20200204_165936.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 5
Oops. I have no clue what mine is, let me check. Doesn't say anything on the box, but maybe I'm missing it.

Oddly enough the easiest place I have found the version number is in the top right hand corner of the instructions. I'm fairly confident you have the newest model. The Nurture Right 360 has been my favorite incubator so now I'm even more excited to follow your hatch to see how you like the new model! Thanks for sharing!

IMG_20200204_182012.jpg

Can't wait to candle on Saturday and see which of my d'uccle eggs are developing!!

I, in my love for this tiny breed, have come up with a new pronunciation of the name.
DUCK-les. Not doo-clays.

But fun names aside, how do you pronounce D'uccles? Not sure if I'm doing it right.

Back
Top Bottom