Pics

SBFChickenGirl

Free Ranging
Nov 12, 2018

Attachments

• 20200201_163010.jpg
    20200201_163010.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 19
So to save everyone some confusion, here is what's happening.

I started with 15 D'uccle eggs, 14 Mille Fluer and 1 Porcelain.

Came home this afternoon to a new bator, and 28 Bielfelder eggs. (My birthday is this month, which would explain the sudden appearance of chicken things.)

So the bielfelders are going in the Farm Innovators bator - the old one. The Farm Innovators bator will hereby be known as the FIB. And the d'uccles will be going in the Nurture Right bator (hereby known as the NRB).

SO THE D'UCCLES WILL BE HATCHING ON THE 22-23, AND THE BIELFELDERS ON THE 24-25.

THERE IS SO MUCH CHICKEN HAPPINESS OVER HERE YOU HAVE NO CLUE. :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:love:wee:ya

So to save everyone some confusion, here is what's happening.

I started with 15 D'uccle eggs, 14 Mille Fluer and 1 Porcelain.

Came home this afternoon to a new bator, and 28 Bielfelder eggs. (My birthday is this month, which would explain the sudden appearance of chicken things.)

So the bielfelders are going in the Farm Innovators bator - the old one. The Farm Innovators bator will hereby be known as the FIB. And the d'uccles will be going in the Nurture Right bator (hereby known as the NRB).

SO THE D'UCCLES WILL BE HATCHING ON THE 22-23, AND THE BIELFELDERS ON THE 24-25.

THERE IS SO MUCH CHICKEN HAPPINESS OVER HERE YOU HAVE NO CLUE. :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:love:wee:ya
You are lucky, All I got last year was a wallet to put the money in that I am supposed to give to them :lau

Back
Top Bottom