Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

What kind do you have and how much? I am ALWAYS wanting more and more and more. I am Cindy. Marty, Celtic and Iain all know who I am.

Touloue Geese..Grey's and a Buff female...They all bought some and are have a hatch along...you should join them with some of my eggs!!
lol.png
They are 4 for $35 That is with priority shipping, delivery conformation, insurance, they are all wrapped individually in bubble wrap and securely place in box. Marty got hers already!!! They were PERFECT!
wee.gif
Let me know if I can help you?? you can check out my birds on my weebly website at the bottom of my signature.... Thanks

he.gif
Bad PO BAD!!! Yeah my tracking is saying the same thing ya'lls is saying.....is it really that hard to scan it? They had to look at the label....sigh..... Let me know when they get there PLEASE!!
Hi Celtic and Iain.
frow.gif
I guess this means I'm the only one with eggs. Do you want me to wait until Monday to sit them?? We are a trio...

Marty, I would go ahead and set them, as I worry that fertility goes down with every day they sit around. Celtic is the expert though, and she may say it's ok to wait until Monday.

I think they have plenty of time but yes go ahead and ask Celtic....I think they will be okay till Monday though....if you think about it a goose lays a whole clutch before she starts incubating...If she lays an egg every other day and lays 15 eggs, the first eggs are already almost a month old..and they still hatch... But this is my opinion only ...keep us posted!!
hmm.png

I candled the goose eggs, and the air sacs look perfect. I have them in a cool room, with high humidity, and I'm turning every 12. They are under pretty ideal storage conditions, so I'll wait for now. Your eggs and mine will all be ok, thus is life.

We know they are fresh, so that'll help. They are packed in such a way, that it is unlikely they will be injured by being "upside down", they are in a nest type situatioin, so I think yours will be good. I'll wait for you, at least thats my plan at this point. I'm definately not putting them in tonight- I'm cleaning and sanitizing and reheating the goose and turkey bator. (they both like about 99 degrees, and 40-50% humidity, so good bator buddies.)

Touloue Geese..Grey's and a Buff female...They all bought some and are have a hatch along...you should join them with some of my eggs!!
lol.png
They are 4 for $35 That is with priority shipping, delivery conformation, insurance, they are all wrapped individually in bubble wrap and securely place in box. Marty got hers already!!! They were PERFECT!
wee.gif
Let me know if I can help you?? you can check out my birds on my weebly website at the bottom of my signature.... Thanks
I want some Erijn. Do you have any now? And how do I pay you?

Here is my weekly report for my eggs

Friday, March 2
Egg # 1 151 g Toulouse
Egg # 2 146 g Toulouse
Egg # 3 143 g Toulouse
Egg # 4 158 g Sebbie
Egg # 5 132 g Sebbie

Friday, March 9
Egg # 1 146 g (Doesn't look fertile)
Egg # 2 Gone
Egg # 3 Gone
Egg # 4 151 g
Egg # 5 130 g (Doesn't look fertile)
Added
Egg # 6 151 g African
Egg # 7 149 g African

So how does it look?

I just found out the lady who shipped my sebbie eggs is sending me an extra giant talouse egg! Yeah! Last week no geese, no eggs; this week up to my backside in hatching eggs.

I just made (with DH and BYCs help) a hatch-o-bator from a 6 cu. ft. fish shipping cooler (with 2" thick walls!!), the heater and thermostat from the antique (but sorta working) round hovabator, and the fan from an old computer. I poked pencil holes (4 top and 4 bottem) for air, and put fan over one hole to draw in fresh air a bit. So far, its maintaiining heat at an even temp far better than the old round hova, so I think that'll keep my two forced air bators in cleaner shape, with less messing over lockdowns, and hopefully better hatches. Nice big floor space, too! No more crowded hatchings. Oh, and I put in double thick glass, for excellent bator t.v.!

I just found out the lady who shipped my sebbie eggs is sending me an extra giant talouse egg! Yeah! Last week no geese, no eggs; this week up to my backside in hatching eggs.

I just made (with DH and BYCs help) a hatch-o-bator from a 6 cu. ft. fish shipping cooler (with 2" thick walls!!), the heater and thermostat from the antique (but sorta working) round hovabator, and the fan from an old computer. I poked pencil holes (4 top and 4 bottem) for air, and put fan over one hole to draw in fresh air a bit. So far, its maintaiining heat at an even temp far better than the old round hova, so I think that'll keep my two forced air bators in cleaner shape, with less messing over lockdowns, and hopefully better hatches. Nice big floor space, too! No more crowded hatchings. Oh, and I put in double thick glass, for excellent bator t.v.!

awesome!!! more room, more room
yippiechickie.gif

No kidding! IS there ever enough? SIince this one has gone well, DH is more interested in building my a cabinet one for my birthday. I'm gonna go buy him the plans for converting our old fridge to a nice view in cabinet bator. Its not that i need so much room (usually), its more that I have a plethera of hatch times, and its inconvenient with small bators. I'm always disturbing somebody!

Back
Top Bottom