Here we go again!

Didn't get a camera yet Aran? Driving us crazy with anticipation of pictures.
barnie.gif

im sorry things have been crazy at home...after a prolonged effort to try and get through things, my wife and I have decided to end our 20 year relationship ( her decision mainly) so I have not even been able to really think straight the last few days. We have 2 children and well enough said really. We have been together since we were 15!
Its just so hard to believe the dream is over.
Ill try and get my S*** together next week if i can manage to get the motivation up to get out of bed.

sorry to bother you all with this.

I'm so sorry to hear that. My best friend is going through the same thing - 25 years and BOOM he came home and said it was over. She's beside herself. The smiles will return. Take things one day at a time.

Really sorry to hear that Aran. I have been following your posts a lot and feel like I almost know you. I just happened to read your post about the chicks at the PO when I first started with this myself so I have followed you more than anyone here. LOL I feel like a stalker. Thought that was great you finished med school and your wife is a doctor too. Was it all the time you two spent on school or too many chickens? Hope not either.

I am so sorry
hugs.gif
It has to be so hard. My hubby and I have been together for 20 years and I can't imagine.

I really feel for the kids. I hope she will remember to think of the kids during all of this.

Please give them a big
hugs.gif
from us.

jackie

So sorry to hear that, Aran... it's always hard, even if it's for the best. I know because I'm divorced, but I also know it is possible to find happiness again.

Back
Top Bottom