Here's what I could have for $50.....***UPDATE***

I just saw something not nearly as big, or good at Home Depot for about $1000. Run, don't walk. Get that thing. If nothing else, you could sell it for what you have into it with the cost of a truck.

Quote:
lau.gif
I may have to beg if it comes down to it. If worse comes to worse I will disassemble it and drive it home in my minivan piece by piece. I am usually a woman on a mission so don't mess with me. I've been a bit under the weather to my mission has gone south for awhile. Plus it's a little discouraging when ever your brothers won't help out.
smack.gif

$200 is cheap to move it but I just didn't want to put that much out when I don't have to.

ok will your brother lend you the trailer? if so, can you go down to a corner where labors are looking for work??? maybe??...hmmmm, neighbors help...hmmm...
roll.png
can you rent a uhaul, and maybe take it down to min. pieces?...
roll.png
:rolleyes:thinking more...hmmmm *scratching head*...any BYCer out in your area, willing to help...and you pay back with the same search and help as pay back?????

Quote:
Everyone on here is so good for offering suggestions. I have til Wed to figure something out.
hmm.png
I'm not getting my hopes up but I am not giving up yet either. I'm still working on my brother but he's good at doing everything he can short of digging a 6 foot hole for me.
smack.gif
Who knows, maybe he will have a change of heart. I am going to call uhaul tomorrow to see what they have available. I am also contemplating driving out to see this tomorrow sometime to see how easily it would break down. I think it's just crazy though, about 2 mos ago we disassembled an aluminum 8X10 shed for $50 and here you have this for $50. Go figure.
hu.gif

I don't know if there are any fellow byc'ers in our area. I don't think there are. The closest I've seen is in Ky.
roll.png

hmmm, wonder if you type in SEARCH BOX...your city state and what you would get BYCers? maybe??? worth a try...we all try to help each other...worth a try...keep us posted...and GOOD LUCK!!!!

My neighbor moved and has a 10x10 chain linked dog kennel...I asked what he was going to do with it, said he needed it for his g/f brother for his dogs...sat here 1mo....I asked again...doesnt hurt...he said oh yeah I need to go get that kennel...I forgot it...so he needed his lawn mowed to see his home...I did it one day without him asking...just did it, he asked me next day who did it? I said oh, I was cutting mine and so I did yours also, since house is for sale...we live on 4 acres each...man it was HOT...and took forever...but I was on a MISSION....
tongue.png

last week I walked into his shop...he says hey you still want that dog kennel? I said yes only if the price is right...he said SOLD 25.00....so keep your fingers crossed and dont give up!!!!!

Last edited:
OMG! YOU HAVE TO GET THIS! To me, it's a no brainer! I would pay the movers the $200 bucks and worry about the siding another time. Couldn't you just paint it? Just get it to your house! Even if you can't paint it for several months, you still got an awesome deal on the thing! I wish I lived there, cause I'd buy it right out from under you!
tongue2.gif

See if you could hire HS students to help you move it, or college kids if there is a college around? Or post an ad on craigslist (farm & garden section?) looking for someone with a trailer who wants to make a few bucks (but maybe don't be too direct about this deal you have cooking)? Lots of people needing work... for that matter maybe contact your local unemployment office.

Back
Top Bottom