Here's what I could have for $50.....***UPDATE***

Hoosiermomma

Songster
10 Years
Jun 6, 2009
S.E Ind
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/grd/1328278035.html
hit.gif
I really want this for our chickens but we have no way to transport it! It is killing me to pass this up for $50.
th.gif

***Okay so we ended up getting the shed for free. My oldest son and I disassembled it and made several trips in the van to bring it home. We did have to cut the sides in half in order to do so but it shouldn't be any problem putting them back together with 2X4's. I did learn one thing, I'm alot stronger than I thought and sawzalls and I do not mix.
hmm.png
With that being said here is a pic of my pile. I need to get some more 2X4's, a few sheets of plywood and some of the particle type board ( I know it has another name but that is escaping me at the moment) that was used on the walls.
We need to pick up a few cinder blocks, clear some trees and weeds and we will be on our way.
Thanks to all who offered suggestions and well wishes. You guys are great!
wink.png
Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!*****
33557_p9090002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, a U haul trailer is dirt cheap. You should look into it.

Or maybe you have a friend or nieghbor with one????

Don't give up that easily! You can make it happen!

I just emailed the lady back and asked her if I could have til Wed to come up with some way to get it here. It is about a hour away so it will be no easy feat to get it to our house. I am seriously considering trying to disassemble it if I have to.
wink.png
But that would be exhausting. LOL I sure wish my dh would be 'into' chickens as much as I b/c I could surely use his brain power in figuring out how to get it here.
idunno.gif

two or three burly guys and some metal pipes to roll it along beneath, they push and the pipes roll the building, use a trailer to haul home and the guys with pipes again. Great recipe! I use it often!
wink.png
Bake pie and smother w/ice cream after or before, doesn't matter which...

The one company that I called wanted $200 to deliver it. Not bad but I really don't want to pay that much since I would have to end up buying shingles, siding etc.
My brother does have a trailer but he won't help. ;(

Back
Top Bottom