Heritage Bantam Thread

Pics
Thank you nice head on the top bird. Way to go. Like your big Reds you posted on the Red Tread as well.

Edit:

Anymore thoughts or pictures or is this the end of the thread>

Need to locate white Face Black Spanish Bantams for a guy?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting sometimes on weekends people are busy and this is a new tread.

Was down looking at my little Red Males Steve. Boy they are brick shaped and little.

Going to enter them for the show in Baton Rouge and again for Pensacola show in Dec.

If they keep this up they are the smallest Red Bantams I eve raised out of these large fowl in 2 years. Pullets are tinny to.

Boy Lee Roy Jones would be surprised if he could see them Now. Anyone every here of him?

I am here just a busy weekend! Have a large amount of rowdy teenage rocks that keep me busy... and grrr trying to catch a Fox that prohibits my lil ones from free ranging without me sitting right there. Hope everyone's holiday is great!

https://picasaweb.google.com/108308183826591186105/GRAYSILKIEAndMORE

Found these nice birds on this site. The lady from Kentucky who shows them has not been on here in a while but none the less excellent birds for the breed. Had a great holiday. Got my feeding program all lined up from egg shell to show room for this winter. Going back to the basics of just good sound feed management and semi free range with sitting hens to grow the chicks. Would you be leave I am making worm boxes and meal worm boxes for my baby chicks and breeders this week. Will take a while to get numbers up but I am going to make this change. Plus I can use the worms fishing.

May even grow crickets this coming year. They can get out and eat the bugs because of the hawks I will bring the bugs to them. bob

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom