Heritage Large Fowl - Phase II

Thanks. I got it from Carl Thompson in Blairsville Pennsylvania He's got a couple other cabinets he wants to sell to.
Best,
Karen

T-SHIRT and cabinet incubator courtesy of my wonderful hubby Bob!
Holds 6 trays. Bottom 2 can be used as a Hatcher. Currently has 14 Light Sussex eggs and 10 crossbred Light Sussex ex Cuckoo Marans eggs. Put in today.
Best,
Karen

I like the shirt and the incubator. I did smile when you mentioned that you had 14 eggs in the incubator that you are standing next to.

Hi! Yeah well my problem is I need to consider the grow out space for the birds right now .I have grow out space for 14 Birds actually. I'm just going to go ahead and sell the little chicks that are light Sussex ex cuckoo Marans crosses .I don't need them. but yeah, I next year we will have more growth facilities and I'll be able to hatch more eggs .LOL

Last edited:
Well since my computer is down right now and I can't print it out from my cell phone ...I actually went ahead and bought the Prince Woods coop book
It really galls me that I had too instead of being able to print it out. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do ,
Karen

Well since my computer is down right now and I can't print it out from my cell phone ...I actually went ahead and bought the Prince Woods coop book
It really galls me that I had too instead of being able to print it out. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do ,
Karen

Cool - I use hyper-ventilated tractors and coops, but I have a warmer climate, so I am not usually dealing with the "cold vs ventilation" frostbite dance. Let us know if its good/worth having as a reference.
thumbsup.gif

Well I took another look at the young birds (hatched May 1st to 17th) and I've decided to rehome the Light Sussex with the imperfect hackles. that means I have about 7 pullets and one or two roosters to move out. I think I'm going to end up with just three started pullets, no cockerel's. All in all , it's been a very disappointing hatching season.
Best,
Karen

Back
Top Bottom