Heritage New Hampshires

Thanks, Jeff and Denny - I am so used to Dels and Orps I have no idea what to expect. I LOVE mine, though, I think they are beautiful, and hope they do as well as all of yours. I guess I am too eager to make my choice of rros and need to wait longer.

Banjoejoe- whoops! Meant to say your birds look wonderful, but my brain can only hold on to one idea at a time lately! Congrats on the wins.

Quote:
Your quite welcome Mrs. Beth. I was just out there this morning a ganderin' at my two NH boys and thinking, man I just love the looks of those guys. I had chickens/been around chickens all my life had some favorites and some I wasn't so fond of either but I tell you these guys are the it for me. IDK it might wear off some once they've been around a spell or three, but right now they have my undivided attention. Well, besides the projects and the Delawares and.....d@mn I got way too many undivided attentions too mention on here much less the time to do it. 'Cause the well ran dry yesterday and all these undivided attentions require lots of water so I got to get busy re-doing the pump set up to one that reaches down farther to where the water level is and get it up into their water troughs.
lol.png

Boy o'boy what fun any takers on a helpers position

Jeff

My biggest fear is the well running dry. Good luck! I would offer to help, but about all I would be good for is cheering you on, and holding tools.

Back
Top Bottom