Hermaphrodite? Or...?

Update: Still no crowing... but he is a rooster! He does do quite a bit talking... like a lot. But no crowing, whatsoever. He has become quite protective over his flock! BUT not at the top of the pecking order. I have not seen any breeding or dominance, but have seen him make a call and they ran from a hawk flying. So there is a "protectiveness" about him.

Got to be honest... if I had to pick a rooster to have.. I would love it to be just like this one. 😅 Not mean, or loud, and still protective. We may have hit the jackpot on this little guy. 🙌🏻

Update: Still no crowing... but he is a rooster! He does do quite a bit talking... like a lot. But no crowing, whatsoever. He has become quite protective over his flock! BUT not at the top of the pecking order. I have not seen any breeding or dominance, but have seen him make a call and they ran from a hawk flying. So there is a "protectiveness" about him.

Got to be honest... if I had to pick a rooster to have.. I would love it to be just like this one. 😅 Not mean, or loud, and still protective. We may have hit the jackpot on this little guy. 🙌🏻
My orp roo was the best! A gentle giant for sure!

Back
Top Bottom