He's a roo, ain't he?

Thanks! I got them from a feed store in Valley Center, CA. I don't remember the name of the place...

Both OE's have been squatting for almost 2 months. 6/4 is the date I have a reference for, but it was before that. I've had exactly one green egg in my piles and piles of brown eggs.

Green is so cute though, I want mooooore!
Yes it is! I love the addition in my egg basket😁 This is my OE Prue, my welsummer in the background has been squatting for 3 weeks, still no eggs, I guess you're lacking in patience too 🤣

Attachments

• 20210716_164914.jpg
    20210716_164914.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210627_151508.jpg
    20210627_151508.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 4
Definitely a boy.
Right, I'm not an expert by any means, but we've ended up with 3 accidentally Roos over the years and I now have a 100% sexing accuracy 😳😂. So...tell me about these "no-crow collars." Do they work? Are they cruel? Will it keep the noise to a minimum so we can keep him? We can't even have chickens where I live, so we can't get found out. We have a privacy fence. 🤞

Right, I'm not an expert by any means, but we've ended up with 3 accidentally Roos over the years and I now have a 100% sexing accuracy 😳😂. So...tell me about these "no-crow collars." Do they work? Are they cruel? Will it keep the noise to a minimum so we can keep him? We can't even have chickens where I live, so we can't get found out. We have a privacy fence. 🤞
I find them quite cruel. There are lots of roosters that have actually died from them.

Back
Top Bottom