Hey all you Washingtonians LOOK OUT!!

Welcome back to WA!! It's cold here but you'll be warmed with love from family.
love.gif

Whew I'm getting away just in time!!

No, but seriously, I have family in Bellingham and have always loved it up there. But, right now, yo'ud think we were in Alaska.

Quote:
ha ha ... that is so funny.. we dont ever get snow.. and it has been like 70 + here so everyone is out playing ...

I have had 4 wheelers and go carts up and down my street all week LOL ...

I havent even started packing... I have today to pack..

I am not starting this day out right by getting on BYC.. (I will stay on here wayyyy to long)

OH my I am getting sooo excited.. I am finishing up packing .. my DH is washing some of our winter clothes..

We are going to go to Barns and Noble to pick up a magazine. (I am going to look for a soap making mag)

I just printed off my boarding pass
wee.gif
woot.gif

I am thrilled..

Quote:
When we lived o Queen Anne all the roads close when we get more than 0.01" of snow. Then the skiiers would come out and hurtle themselves down Queen Anne Avenue. It was a great spectator sport. Not that I enjoy watching people ski, I more enjoyed watching them crash face-first intot he buildings at the bottom of the hill. I once saw a fire hydrant "jump in front of" one of these urban snow bunnies and sent her somersaulting arse over @#$*s. Ahhh, the days.

Back
Top Bottom