Hey everyone

Chicken George 2

Songster
6 Years
May 20, 2017
I'm ash I'm new to the chicken game . I have 6 welsummer and 12 light sussex hens. I also have 1 welsummer cockeral and currently have 12 wellsummer eggs incubating, they are due to hatch in 9 days. I hope to get some good advice of this forum. ☺

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Those are some lovely breeds that you have there. Good luck with your eggs and I hope you have a great hatch.

Enjoy your time here on BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

:welcome

Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  1. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

+ QuoteReply

Sorry! My phone keeps messing up!
:welcome

Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  1. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

+ QuoteReply

Back
Top Bottom