Hey everyone!!

Roostie

Chirping
May 1, 2019
Northern lower Michigan
Hey byc community!!

I'm new but I've known about backyardchickens for a while.
I'm not good at copying and pasting so I don't have those handy dandy questions with me but I'll try my best!

I've had chickens for as long as I can remember!

we only have four chickens at the moment. One maybe 5 year old bantam Cochin female named Blisa
One 13 year old invincible araucana named "Poor Chicken" ( I was like three when I named her don't worry)
And her chicks are half bantam Cochin half amarucana! Raptor and amithist! Their dad is blisa's dad.

(I know this is just an introduction so I'll try to keep it short)

I'm in my mid teens so pardon me if I'm not a master at spelling yet lol

In my spare time I like sports (particularly uofm collage football. GO BLUE!) and drawing and singing and I'm also thinking about becoming a vet!

I can't think of any of the other questions and it's late so I'll say bye 4 now (my roo is hurt and sick so if I can figure out how 2 get on/to that certain forum I'll post 2morrow(or whatever you call it. I know I'm a teen and I'm supposed 2 know this stuff but I don't lol! Don't worry I'll figure it out))

Welcome to Backyard Chickens. It's usually best to report a health problems before it gets worse - that would be "Emergencies, diseases, injuries, cures,"thread. Photos that show the problem are best. Otherwise need very detailed report of symptoms, when it first occurred - how long the bird has been this way.

balloons.gif
waving-hi.gif
balloons.gif

-byc-happy-chickens.png

Glad to have you part of the group now! I'm sure you'll get the hang of using the site pretty soon. Here's the link if you want to post your question about your roo:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures.10/
Hope you're able to find some help. Best wishes!
rainbowed-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom