Hey Frank day 19!!Update pics

apbgv

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Iowa
Got home from work and I have 4 pips so far one is almost zipped but a watched egg never hatches:) There are 7 more I am waiting on not sure if they all will pip but last check there were peeps in there. Better go check the pips

Well I have 5 babies there is morei n the bator but I don't think they are gonna hatch but here are the peeps that hatched they are so tiny and cute:D
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

the brooder is messy but I took those when I got home tonite and hadn't cleaned it out yet

Last edited:
keep us posted on those serama babies! i have some from eggs from frank that are about a month old and they are adorable!
don't forget the pics when they hatch!

We are now up to 5 babies! So cute and the ones that came out of the smallest eggs are just too cute. Waiting to see if the other 6 will start. Will get pics when I get them all in the brooder. Glad these babies are hatching today as when I came home the cats somehow knocked over and opened the brooder I had 2 cochin banties in needless to say they are no longer with us.
sad.png
I am not speaking to the cats tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump pics of babies-just love the yellow one with the black stripe might have to be called skunkie:D

Back
Top Bottom