Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Alot of grass cutting today, so not much time for cooking. Taco Salads for everyone!
big_smile.png

Yum! Those both sound good, Tipsy and Amber!

Tonight is marinated Mahi Mahi (a la Trader Joe's), a blend of Brown Basmati and Jasmine rice, Steamed Baby Bok Choy, and Cauliflower (don't yet know how I'm going to prepare it), and perhaps a salad.

Last night I made a stuffed chicken breast. I used onion, yellow pepper, garlic, mushroom and low fat cheddar cheese. I breaded it lightly and baked it. I also served steamed broccoli.

Quote:
Thank you! I ate 3 of them of the next few days I had one a day....I really like stuffed peppers. My kids ate the other 3 and wasted the pepper.....
he.gif

I have not cooked that last couple nights....I have been sick. So I will probably try and clean my kitchen today no one ever does dishes but me usually and cook a little something not sure what yet. I am gonna start some pinto beans in the crock pot for homemade burritos we usually have them the day I make them but if it is late we will have them the next day and I make a bunch up and freeze them it is a quick snack meal for kids and dh loves them.

Back
Top Bottom