Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Well, I'd actually rather have some insulation to lose than be like 90 lbs and trying to fight this. But that's really for another topic....

It's not dinner, but for breakfast we're having a scramble made with Costco beef hotdogs, tater tots, shrooms and onions and of course beautiful eggs! Cheese and just a touch of bbq sauce. I'm just eating mine on the plate, Big Boy is putting it in a tortilla and making a breakfast burrito.

Last edited:
A little padding is good on a cold winter night. Leftovers tonight - pot roast, potato cakes, red cabbage and maybe I will make some biscuits to sop up the excess gravy.

I have meatballs thawed out...was going to simmer them in bbq sauce. But then I also bought some little smokies for the guys to have while I'm gone, and they're a simmer in bbq type thing. Will probably do spaghetti and meatballs tonight, with some green beans.

yippiechickie.gif
It's gonna be a Super Bowl party
yippiechickie.gif
. The Princess, Dani, and I munching on hoagies, chips and dip, tortilla chips and salsa -
droolin.gif
indigestion city tomorrow, but right now - who cares?
lol.png

I've got a beautiful roast that'll go in the crock pot here in a couple hours, some garlic and herb mashed red potatoes, a vegetable of some kind, and a loaf of homemade herb and cheddar bread. Depending on how my Monday goes, I might make a dessert.

For tonight I am making a roast turkey breast, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, gravy and a lettuce/tomato salad.

Back
Top Bottom