Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

I was going to do sausage and cabbage.

then I checked my e-mail and my friend Papa Murphy sent me a 50% off coupon for today only.

I can get three family sized pizzas for $24. That will feed even The Locusts for a day or so. And I'm just not feeling the love for cooking today.

Plus, I've been thinking pizza sounds good.

When does pizza NOT sound good?

Pizza to the rescue
lol.png

I was going to do sausage and cabbage.

then I checked my e-mail and my friend Papa Murphy sent me a 50% off coupon for today only.

I can get three family sized pizzas for $24. That will feed even The Locusts for a day or so. And I'm just not feeling the love for cooking today.

Plus, I've been thinking pizza sounds good.

When does pizza NOT sound good?

Pizza to the rescue
lol.png

He does sound like a good friend! I wish my good friends Ben & Jerry would show up more often...

Dinner last night was split. Tamale pie for some of us, sausage and cabbage for the rest.

Tonight I'm thinking breakfast. Pancakes, sausage and eggs, and some fruit. Getting a decent stash of eggs and need to use some up. Have some bananas getting up there, and just don't want to make bread right now. Banana pancakes sound great!

Had pancakes and bacon last night. Peanut butter on my pancakes always makes me think of my Dad, who passed away last April. That man loved peanut butter, almost as much as gravy
smile.png

Anyway, pork chops thawing out for tonight. maybe with an Asian style glaze, some rice and stir fry veggies.

The Princess is making a pot roast in the slow cooker.
th.gif
I asked if she was planning on taking over the cooking, and she just laughed.

Back
Top Bottom