Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Going to have stuffed peppers, mashed potatoes and carrots. I told the Princess this morning, and she said, "We haven't gone out to eat since ------------------last night." :lau She forgot that we went to Cheesecake Factory after the movie yesterday. They have a great and varied menu. I had grilled salmon, broccoli, and corn succotash. She had Chicken Madeira, mashed potatoes and asparagus - I got the asparagus :yesss:. Consistently at Cheesecake Factory the chicken dishes have been really great.

Freshly caught, freshly fried fish - nothing better. As a kid my best friend and I would spend an entire night fishing - upon coming home we would clean fish, and my mother would cook fish for breakfast :drool. I may have been a bit spoiled. :oops: The Princess has corrected that. :lau

If I have to say so, and of course I really don't have to that was one heck of a good supper. If my shoulders didn't hurt I would pat myself on the back. Several weeks ago the Princess bought a big package of these seasoned pork loin pieces at Costco at a very reasonable price. I broke it up into 6 or 7 packages and froze them. Five minutes on a side on the grill and they are done. I just asked her if Costco has them all of the time or if it was a one time deal. She says they have them all of the time. :yesss:

If I have to say so, and of course I really don't have to that was one heck of a good supper. If my shoulders didn't hurt I would pat myself on the back. Several weeks ago the Princess bought a big package of these seasoned pork loin pieces at Costco at a very reasonable price. I broke it up into 6 or 7 packages and froze them. Five minutes on a side on the grill and they are done. I just asked her if Costco has them all of the time or if it was a one time deal. She says they have them all of the time. :yesss:
I need to look for those!

Oh, we love those!!! We do the same thing...divide, package, and freeze!

Back
Top Bottom