Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Stuffed peppers are heating now to be served with mashed potatoes and carrots.

Added biscuits to the menu.
lol.png

Last edited:
Honey and Big Boy went fishing at a local pond and came home with five of the cutest little trout! So, dinner was a conglomeration of left overs from last night, trout, and a salad.

Fresh trout - almost enough to make me start fishing again.

Tonight I am making stuffed chicken breast, potato pancakes, and left over carrots.

Chicken and dumplings, and tossed green salad. or maybe coleslaw. It depends on how badly I need to cut into something. (I find chopping cabbage it is a good way to vent.)

Beware the cabbage.
hide.gif

Last night was opening night of the princess' play so she only had a PBJ sandwich.

I fried up a steak and made a couple of sandwiches - simple but GOOD.

Does no one but me cook curries? My father grew up in India and currys were a big part of our childhood. Hot spicy, savoury, perfect for a chilly day and so versatile. You can make a curry out of almost any vegetable/meat. One thing you cannot manage without however, is onions and lots of them. Ever had curried eggs? Delicious! You can accompany them with rice or any of the flat breads. Chapatis are easy to make out of plain flour a little oil, salt and water. Easy to cook on top of the stove as well, or over a fire when camping. Give it a whirl, you wont be sorry!!

Back
Top Bottom