Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

last night we had ham loaf, corn and mashed potatoes. Tonight we are getting take out from somewhere, havent decided where yet but I want a milk shake
big_smile.png

I didn't cook today, but I did bake a cheesecake. I've been trying to make different cheeses and cheesecake is a good way to use some of it.

Our oldest DD made us chicken and noodles and mashed potatoes. She's so sweet. It was a treat not to have to decide what to cook or clean up.

prairiegirl

I fired the grill (between rain showers) for steaks, portabella mushrooms, rosemary, garlic and olive oil planked potatoes, tossed greens with aged balsamic and grilled sourdough from yesterday's bake.

Zoo - that cake sounds awesome! Happy B'day to your DS.

pizza from a local place - i'm so tired and my arms wont work! there is no way i'm making supper so the hubby is headed out to get it!

Chinese food = egg rolls, wonton soup, Gen Tso's chick, chicken & broccoli, orange chicken and some crab rangoons. Do you notice a VERY popular meat in there? Sometimes I do feel a bit guilty...
hmm.png

Hey Zoo - Mac 'n' Cheese is almost solid food! wooo hooo!

Sounds like a lot of us did take out tonight and we were no different here. BUT! We had In-N-Out Burgers.
celebrate.gif
Unless you live in the west or have had one when you were here visiting, you're missing out.
big_smile.png

Aneesa's Muse :

I have never had one, Backyard Buddies... are they that good?

Only if you like a burger from ingredients that are never frozen, a thick slice of onion, tomato, and lettuce on your burger at a price less than what you'd get from one of those prefab burger places.
wink.png

mmmmmm​

Back
Top Bottom